Past Featured Title
Below is a short description of a past featured book, its table of contents, bibliographic information, and a scan of the cover. This page also provides you with a direct link to Amazon.com so you may easily purchase this book on-line.
If any readers have a review, or have found this book to be particularly useful, I welcome comments, and will add them to the page. Simply click on the "Contact" link below, and drop us an e-mail.
Be sure to watch the newsletter for a listing the featured books. To sign up for direct delivery of the newsletter, click on "Newsletter" below.
"You Can Market Your Book"
Write Now Publications
(Check Amazon.com for discount amount)*
Introduction: Beyond the Field of Dreams
Section One: Project and Site Preparation
1. The Blueprint: Marketing--Conception, Configuration, Creation
2. Framing Your Project: The Title and Cover as a Sales Tool
3. Insulate Your Structure: Endorsements, Reviews, Speaking Platforms
Section Two: Choosing the Right Tools and Materials
4. Power Tools: Creating Winning Press Kits and Press Releases
5. Hand Tools: Promotions, Ad Specialties, Book Signings
6. Caulking the Gaps: Media Promotions
7. Climbing the Scaffold: Developing a Speaking Platform
8. Finishing Touches: Online (Internet ) Promotions
Section Three: Finding the Right Subcontractors
9. Credentials and Credibility: Working with Professionals
Section Four: Executing Your Plan
10. Open House: God-Inspired Author Success Stories
11. The Finished Product: Final Words
SYNOPSIS: In this tight market, it isn't enough to just write a book and have it published. In order to be successful in both sales and career advancement, you must market your book, and market it effectively. This reference will help you set up an effective marketing plan, beginning months before your book is on the shelves. You will learn how press kits, book signings and speaking engagements can help sales, and advance you as a writer and expert in your field.
TO ORDER THIS BOOK, CLICK HERE!
To The Top | Back to Current Feature Page | About Literary Liaisons | Author Links | Bookstore Index | Fiction | Non-Fiction | Used Book Store | Victorian Research Guide | 101 Organizing Tips | Video Library | Newsletter | Research Articles | Reference Books | On-line Resources | Web Design | RWA Chapters | Sign Our Guestbook | Contact Us | Home
This page last updated July 15, 2005
Copyright 2005, Literary Liaisons, Ltd.
Artwork courtesy of Marvelicious andAngel's Free Web graphics